Creative Production Assistant
London, United Kingdom
Company: Festival Republic
Location: London, Farmiloe Building
Working Hours: Permanent, full-time
We are looking for a Data and CRM Coordinator to work as a core member of the Marketing team at Festival Republic, working across industry-leading festivals including: Download, Reading, Leeds, Latitude, Wireless, Wilderness, The Great Escape and more.
You will be responsible for all email marketing & CRM activity; this is an integral role to multiple departments meaning you will work across all festivals and live events with the Marketing team and also work closely with the Partnerships team and the Promoters & Bookers teams. Data management and privacy is of the upmost importance and you will be a central resource in the company with regard to data policy and GDPR compliance. You will gather, manage and analyse data to give the very best customer experience in the most efficient way, represent the brands effectively, and ultimately play a key role in driving revenue.
Reporting to the Digital Strategy Manager, you will work together to ensure the effective data-driven strategy of each festival's digital touchpoints including newsletters, paid advertising, websites & apps. If you're passionate about festivals, understanding our customers and communicating with them across all our channels effectively, this is the job for you.
Who you are?
Required skills and experience:
• Extensive experience using CRM platforms and ESPs, especially Mailchimp (our current ESP)
• Excellent experience in email strategy including content planning, audience targeting, reporting and best practices
• An expert in data segmentation and marketing automation flows
• A proven track record of driving growth, increasing retention and generating incremental revenue via customer marketing
• Confident in analysing data in order in provide insightful reports that aid each team in reaching our KPIs
• Strong understanding of email compliance and privacy legislation, including GDPR
• An understanding of HTML coding for email
• English language fluent written and oral is essential
• Strong understanding of platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google, etc)
• Experience devising strategy for and executing paid digital advertising, including paid social and PPC
• Experience in budget planning and management
• Experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
• Enthusiasm for festivals and live events; previous experience in this industry or a ticketing environment is a bonus
• An analytical and proactive mindset, with the ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a past faced environment
• A true team player who works well under pressure and tight deadlines
• Confident in multi-tasking and prioritising effectively
What the role includes?
• Define and deliver CRM strategy across all channels as part of each festivals' marketing campaigns
• Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to develop compliant communications to different audiences including ticket buyers, local residents, seasonal staff etc
• Liaise with Partnerships teams to fulfil partner requirements within newsletter marketing
• Plan, build and deploy email marketing campaigns, ensuring timely delivery of email campaigns
• Manage and analyse new subscriber growth campaigns
• Demonstrate an understanding of the customer base and identify key markets and opportunities
• Ensure all content across all newsletter campaigns adheres to the specific festival tone of voice and design, and reflects the aims and values of the brand
• Develop strategies to increase community engagement and interactions, optimising engagement by balancing the needs of digital communities with corporate objectives such as automation, RSS campaigns and A/B testing
• Facilitate weekly and monthly email reporting as well as quarterly and yearly reports based on sales and achieving set goals and KPIs
• Project manage the Loyalty scheme
• Website administration including the functionality and optimisation of sign-up boxes to drive mailing list sign ups
• With data protection legislation in mind, adhere to compliant handling of data at all times
• Work closely with the Digital Strategy Manager and Digital Marketing Managers in order to devise cohesive multi-channel content that it relevant for each audience and platform
• Assist with the implementation and optimisation of our digital advertising
• Assist with reporting on digital advertising, apps, and website activity, consistently deriving valuable insights in order to inform overall marketing strategy
While this is a great opportunity in an exciting industry this is not just a chance to see shows for free! The role is not your ordinary 9-5 and the industry is demanding with sometimes unsociable and long hours. The excitement and energy of the shows, tours and festivals we create comes from the hard work and dedication we commit to our work, and this role is no exception to this. So, get ready to bring your best to the role.
Festival Republic is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8mex-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.