Contracts Administrator – Western Canada
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Role: The key responsibility of this role is to review and coordinate execution of all contracts for Western Canada. This includes ensuring insurance and deposit requirements are completed as needed to support each contract. A support function of this role is reception/front desk coverage.
• Review and perform markups to artist and venue contracts
• Prepare and coordinate artist and venue deposits
• Prepare and coordinate insurance requests
• Work with legal department regarding contracts as required
• Support completion of vendor contracts as needed
• Set up electronic show files
• Maintain contract filing systems
• Provide daily reception/front desk coverage
• Provide administrative support as required
• Post-secondary degree or diploma, or related working experience
• Previous experience in an office environment or administrative background is preferred
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous and detail oriented
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, and a general level of computer fluency
• Customer service focused and team player approach
• Able to work comfortably with all levels of the organization, as well as external partners
• Quick learner coupled with ability to follow instruction and established processes
• Curious in nature, able to respond to changing priorities and work independently
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
Thank you for your interest in working with Live Nation Canada! While we thank all candidates for their applications, only qualified candidates who are selected for further consideration will be contacted directly.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmqvm-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.