Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
This position oversees accounting and control in a corporate setting, and interacts with multiple divisions, including the development and implementation of accounting policies and procedures. This position is responsible for: corporate reporting of the business units' financial information, general accounting and controls, and appropriate systems and processes to ensure timeliness, accuracy, thoroughness and full compliance with GAAP and corporate processes, procedures and mandates.
Specific duties and responsibilities of the position will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Establish, implement, and enforce financial and reporting policies and standards in compliance with GAAP and FASB, Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC and the requirements of other applicable regulatory bodies.
• Oversee internal controls to ensure timely, accurate and reliable financial statements and reporting, and to ensure that policies and procedures meet other organizational objectives and needs.
• Interface with company's external and internal auditors.
• Develop and implement information systems and applications to ensure adequate support for the organization's accounting and control functions.
• Proactively communicate meaningful financial information to management and the business units to enable them to make prudent decisions.
• Manage a strong accounting department, which will fully support the company's objectives and which will be held accountable for timely, proactive and high-quality performance.
• Foster a culture that encourages the highest level of integrity and ethical behavior in all business activities.
• Undertake special projects and/or general management assignments as requested by senior management.
• Bullets of Qualifications
• 7+ years of relevant experience, including an established record of success in progressively more responsible senior accounting/finance positions
• Strong operating accounting experience, ideally in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA or MBA a plus
• ERP experience, preferably Oracle, but equivalent is sufficient
• Experience and confidence dealing with senior management and divisional operations.
• Experience developing and coaching teams to perform at new levels of achievement.
• Strong organizational and time management abilities that allow projects and goals to be completed on time.
• Be a self-motivated individual who possesses a ''roll up the sleeves attitude'' and a ''hands-on'' style, as well as the aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced, results- oriented environment.
• Possess superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills and have outstanding persuasion and presentation skills; be an articulate communicator and good listener.
• Embrace, support and exemplify the Company's ideals and core values.
• Demonstrate the highest level of personal ethics and professional integrity to engender total confidence in his or her business and moral conduct.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities. Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation. We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas. We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.