Summary of Position
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Assistant in its Television Post Production department. This position requires a talented individual who can provide administrative support to the head of TV Post Production.
• Aid in the post-production of on-air projects, servicing/distribution
• Answering phones, taking messages, updating contacts daily, general office tasks: data entry, filing, faxing, expense reports, etc.
• Rolling calls, scheduling and hosting conference calls
• Updating and managing electronic filing system with the latest schedules, daily logs, project calendars, project binders and budgets
• Act as contact liaison to the Post teams on all shows
• Work as an admin on the DAX/One Clear viewing Platform. Grant viewing access to all parties for show cuts & final episodes. Field requests that may come afterhours or over the weekend
• Support Post Production EVP from the development process through to the completion of the project/delivery and air
• Manage TV Final Air Asset: Manage our asset storage system and coordinate delivery of materials during wrap
• Schedule and coordinate meetings
• Schedule, plan and book domestic and international travel
• Create and distribute non-disclosure agreements on behalf of show's post teams
• Currently remote, but position will resume full-time in office with added safety precautions
Qualifications & Skills
• Demonstrated interest in TV post-production required
• Previous production or post production experience preferred
• Must be EXTREMELY detail-oriented and understand no task is too small
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment required
• Strong PC Computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet required
• Interest in Scripted Series, Reality, miniseries, and Documentary television preferred
• BA/BS degree in a related field required
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Lionsgate Television is one of the foremost third-party suppliers of premium scripted series to streaming, broadcast and cable platforms alike while also serving as a prolific supplier of premium content to Starz. Drawing upon its production partnerships with many of the top content creators, it supplies dozens of scripted series to more than 20 different network partners. With a reputation for creating ''brand-defining'' shows for a diverse range of platforms, Lionsgate Television has produced and distributed the iconic long-running series Mad Men, one of the most acclaimed shows in television history, the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Nashville, Dear White People and many others while continuing to develop strong slates of acclaimed new series. Lionsgate also operates a robust in-house unscripted television business partnering with a diverse array of linear and streaming platforms. Lionsgate television series have garnered 238 Emmy® nominations, 38 Emmys®, 66 Golden Globe® nominations and nine Golden Globe® wins.
The Lionsgate Television Group collaborates closely with the Company's other television businesses, including Debmar-Mercury, a leading producer and syndicator of evergreen game and talk shows, Pilgrim Media, one of the top producers of unscripted series, and 3 Arts Entertainment, a leading talent management and production company that has become a major television production partner and a source of top talent for all of the Company's businesses. The Lionsgate Worldwide Television Distribution Group licenses the Company's feature film and television slates, 17,000-title film and television library, one of the largest in the world, and Starz's original programming slate to nearly every major OTT and linear platform through a global network of deep customer relationships.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k5kz-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.