Summary of Position
The Worldwide Television Marketing Creative Services group is looking for a talented finishing Coordinator to join the promos team. This position requires an individual with strong organizational skills and an ability to multi-task for a high volume of projects. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, a proactive attitude, a keen eye for detail and who is ready to jump in and hit the ground running. This role will support the Creative AV team and will handle a variety of tracking, organizing, and delivering various trailers, sizzles and promo projects. They will report directly to the VP, Creative Marketing.
• Coordinate with internal Post Production team for Lionsgate/Starz series material
• Liaise with series specific Post Production teams for all Lionsgate, Starz, Lionsgate UK and MPG for finishing materials once a sizzle/promo is locked
• Track timelines, schedule for all finishing dates for sizzles
• Handle finishing memos for all of trailers, sizzles, and promos
• Store/Vault all final deliverables once projects are completed
• Servicing all internal delivery and requests of any and all consumer facing promos and deliverables
• Finishing Memos & Tags for Social assets
Qualifications & Skills
• 1-2 years of experience working with creative project workflows
• Very strong communication and organization skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Works well under pressure, while maintaining a positive outlook and ''can-do'' attitude
• Experience with project management software a plus (i.e. Basecamp, Monday.com, etc.)
• Experience with asset management a plus
• AE experience and knowledge of post production workflows within AVID, PREMIERE
• Experience in all facets of finishing including audio mixing, color timing and VFX work.
• A meaningful interest in TV Creative Marketing is a must
• A college degree is required
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Lionsgate Television is one of the foremost third-party suppliers of premium scripted series to streaming, broadcast and cable platforms alike while also serving as a prolific supplier of premium content to Starz. Drawing upon its production partnerships with many of the top content creators, it supplies dozens of scripted series to more than 20 different network partners. With a reputation for creating ''brand-defining'' shows for a diverse range of platforms, Lionsgate Television has produced and distributed the iconic long-running series Mad Men, one of the most acclaimed shows in television history, the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Nashville, Dear White People and many others while continuing to develop strong slates of acclaimed new series. Lionsgate also operates a robust in-house unscripted television business partnering with a diverse array of linear and streaming platforms. Lionsgate television series have garnered 238 Emmy® nominations, 38 Emmys®, 66 Golden Globe® nominations and nine Golden Globe® wins.
The Lionsgate Television Group collaborates closely with the Company's other television businesses, including Debmar-Mercury, a leading producer and syndicator of evergreen game and talk shows, Pilgrim Media, one of the top producers of unscripted series, and 3 Arts Entertainment, a leading talent management and production company that has become a major television production partner and a source of top talent for all of the Company's businesses. The Lionsgate Worldwide Television Distribution Group licenses the Company's feature film and television slates, 17,000-title film and television library, one of the largest in the world, and Starz's original programming slate to nearly every major OTT and linear platform through a global network of deep customer relationships.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmneo-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.