Summary of Position
Seeking a highly motivated and proactive full time Executive Assistant to support a C-level Executive at Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group. This position requires an ability to interact with staff at all levels and high-profile contacts in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, all while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient with a high level of professionalism, common sense and confidentiality. Candidates must understand the importance of discretion and utmost confidentiality.
• Handle advanced-level administrative duties, perform confidential assignments, and coordinate day-to-day operations of the Chairman's office.
• Serve as the key communication point person between the Chairman's office and internal colleagues and external partners/filmmakers. Answer inquiries and requests for information.
• Manage, organize, and serve as a gatekeeper to complex and dynamic calendar.
• Assess, strategically prioritize, and act on all issues that require the attention of the Executive/office (i.e., emails, calls, meetings, film projects, etc.).
• Create and maintain effective filing systems, database's, timeline tracking resources, and meeting agendas to ensure the Chairman runs at the highest efficiency.
• Assist with inbound/outbound company communication and correspondence. To that effect, it is paramount to become involved and knowledgeable in the MPG's operation and the business in general across each of its four verticals (Creative, Global Sales & Distribution, Global Marketing, Strategy & Innovation).
• Organize virtual and in-person business meetings/calls, making all necessary arrangements, including booking conference rooms, arranging for required audio, video, catering, and other logistical support/tools as required.
• Effectively organize and maintain relevant MPG updates for Lionsgate's Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on a weekly basis.
• Manage all aspects of business travel arrangements including commercial flights, private charters, hotels, and car service, with the expectation of consistently improving logistics.
• Help prepare agendas, presentations, and content for all meetings.
• Assist with special events, and initiatives designed to improve the organization's culture, teamwork, and colleague engagement, including executive offsites, MPG Town Halls, teambuilding, learning and social events.
• Retrieve documents, material, and reports internally or externally (i.e., film strips, coverage, scripts, marketing reports, etc.)
• Discreet handling of all business matters and communications to ensure confidentiality and professionalism in all situations.
• Complete ad-hoc assignments as needed.
• Maintain an elevated level of professional etiquette while interacting internally and externally.
• Maintain composure under stressful conditions and handle complex problems with minimal supervision.
Qualifications and Skills
• Meticulous attention to details and organization.
• Independent decision-making abilities with strong judgement.
• Resourceful and possess a high level of common sense.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional email, written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to effectively work with high level executives as well as all levels of management and staff within the company.
• Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, marked by a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion and poise.
• Excellent organizational, managerial and interpersonal skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of day-to-day operations for a high-level executive's office.
• A self-motivated individual who can work independently with a strong initiative and ability to handle multiple tasks/special projects within specified deadlines.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently as well as with a team and exercise substantial discretion and judgment.
• Be proactive and anticipate needs of the Executive.
• Possess advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and Mac computers.
• 2-5 years of work-related experience supporting C-level Executives.
Nice to Haves
• Bachelor's Degree minimum.
• A strong interest in the creative, production, distribution, and monetization of filmed content.
• Team player, and a quick, effective problem-solver.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
About the Company
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) encompasses world-class motion picture and television studio operations aligned with the STARZ premium global subscription platform to bring a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. The Company's film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and a valuable collection of iconic film and television franchises. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for audiences worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the US market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmzy6v-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.