Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
Reporting to the President, the Executive Assistant's primary role is to function as the communication and organization arm between the IDC team and the President, ensuring all team members are informed and in-sync on the status of the numerous efforts and tasks being handled on a daily basis. In addition, this role maintains the flow of information not only throughout IDC, but with our partners at Lionsgate as well as those in Latin America. Furthermore, this role will function as a coordinator for the business in that you will be charged with assisting all teams (finance, marketing, servicing) in their respective work by stepping in where and when help is needed to ensure smooth work flows and that all deadlines are met on time.
• Supporting all administrative tasks as assigned by the President, while also providing additional support to the greater team
• Coordinating meetings and conference calls, scheduling attendance and meetings to film markets
• Managing the President's executive calendars and answering phones for IDC at large
• Creating and tracking invoices and submitting into SAP
• Handling travel details and expense reports
• Providing support to IDC team, as necessary, including liaison with IT, Office services, etc.
• Following up on contract drafting and signing by all parties as well as contract filling for IDC
• Updating box office tracking as needed for new and current releases
• Interacting with Home Ent and LGTV for follow up and tracking of tasks
• Answering phones, filing and copying
Qualifications & Skills
• 1+ years of experience as a highly performing Assistant supporting a senior executive
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and highly detail-oriented
• Strong sense of urgency but with detail to follow up and closing open tasks
• Proven skills at maintaining business relationships
• Strong judgment and decision-making skills
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese helpful
• Self-driven task seeker
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, IDC, the leading theatrical distributor in Latin America and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
IDC (International Distribution Company)
Housed within the Motion Picture Group, IDC is a joint-venture between Lionsgate and IDC President Pedro Rodriguez, who's primary focus is on the distribution of Lionsgate's and other acquired motion pictures throughout the Latin American continent. Releasing films in 23 countries south of the US border and through its unique partnerships in each country, IDC is the #1 pan reginal theatrical distributor with more than 150 theatrical releases since its incorporation in 2005 and 1.3 billion dollars in box office. IDC releases 12-18 theatrical films per year and is responsible for monitoring and coordinating their whole lifespan's exhibition through all windows and release channels in the territory.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv74bm-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.