Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
Lionsgate is currently seeking a full-time Coordinator, Screening Operations in our Global Sales & Distribution/Global Content Delivery Services department. This position will report directly to the Senior Manager, Screening Operations.
• Provide administrative assistance for the Screening Operations team; manage calendars, organize orders, schedule meetings, conference calls, travel plans, etc.
• Research, move and track physical and digital assets as needed and log data into digital asset management and internal inventory systems.
• Send progress reports and provide cross functioning support with other team coordinators in asset management and global localization.
• Process and track invoices from receipt to final payment, create purchase orders in SAP, and manage spending for the Screening Operations team.
• Manage and track screening equipment budget and spending.
• Perform other related tasks and special projects as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
• 1-2 years' experience working in post-production facility or studio environment.
• Knowledge pertaining to physical and digital asset formats and file types.
• Highly organized, proactive and detail oriented to ensure accuracy in data input, orders and delivery.
• Microsoft Office knowledge is a must.
• Working experience with SAP or similar software to process and track payments helpful.
• Working experience with digital asset management or file delivery programs is a plus.
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the U.S. market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.