Summary of Position:
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Coordinator will report to the Manager, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and will provide critical support to handle advanced-level administrative duties and day-to-day operations of company-wide DEI strategies, programs, and initiatives. The DEI Coordinator will serve as a key member of the Office of DEI and work cross-functionally with Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and Learning & Engagement to support our DEI objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the Office of DEI with scheduling, managing logistics, coordinating events, and other technical duties related to DEI strategies, programs, and initiatives
• Assist with compiling and tracking DEI metrics
• Conduct research for DEI programming and strategies
• Assist with stakeholder communication, such as emails, reports, presentations, and other materials
• Organize meetings/calls with various internal stakeholders, such as the DEI Committee, Executive DEI Council, and ERGs
• Minimum 1 year of professional work experience in the diversity, equity, and inclusion space
• Some prior knowledge of principles, methods, and tools of diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Passion for the business of entertainment and desire to foster greater inclusivity within the industry
• Ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment to meet deadlines and daily requirements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated cross-cultural competencies, including emotional intelligence and ability to engage and build relationships
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and video conferencing; comfortable adopting to new technology
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvvj1-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.