Media Buying Coordinator
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Coordinator, AVOD Global to support the International Advertising Video on Demand (AVOD) sales team. This position will be fully ingrained in the dynamics of sales and management across all licensed rights in TV distribution but with a focus on Ad-Supported Video on Demand (AVOD). The role provides support for all International advertising supported video-on-demand platforms and is critical in maintaining relationships with Lionsgate AVOD licensees.
• Support the sales team in day-to-day operation with domestic partners throughout sales lifecycle including, communicating title availability, contract negotiation, materials delivery monitoring, and financial reporting tracking
• Create, maintain, analyze and update reports for AVOD sales teams
• Analyze title performance on various AVOD platforms; use performance reporting metrics and financials to optimize release plans and promotional strategies
• Liaise between various groups to establish strong inter-departmental and multi-territory communication ensuring all departments are in sync and working effectively and efficiently to move initiatives forward
• This includes, but is not limited to, sales, marketing, operations, legal, motion picture and television development/production, and subsidiary companies
Qualifications & Skills
• 1+ years of related experience preferred
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to effectively communicate objectives or performance to executive stakeholders on behalf of the team
• Resourceful and proactive in finding solutions to complex problems with the ability to communicate those solutions to executive leadership
• Advanced knowledge of and experience in Excel and PowerPoint a must
• Proficient in data analytics and sourcing market research
• Interested in film and TV and ideally experienced within the TV, Film or Digital industry
• Fluency in foreign language(s) is a plus
• A college degree is required
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Lionsgate Television is one of the foremost third-party suppliers of premium scripted series to streaming, broadcast and cable platforms alike while also serving as a prolific supplier of premium content to Starz. Drawing upon its production partnerships with many of the top content creators, it supplies dozens of scripted series to more than 20 different network partners. With a reputation for creating ''brand-defining'' shows for a diverse range of platforms, Lionsgate Television has produced and distributed the iconic long-running series Mad Men, one of the most acclaimed shows in television history, the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Nashville, Dear White People and many others while continuing to develop strong slates of acclaimed new series. Lionsgate also operates a robust in-house unscripted television business partnering with a diverse array of linear and streaming platforms. Lionsgate television series have garnered 238 Emmy® nominations, 38 Emmys®, 66 Golden Globe® nominations and nine Golden Globe® wins.
The Lionsgate Television Group collaborates closely with the Company's other television businesses, including Debmar-Mercury, a leading producer and syndicator of evergreen game and talk shows, Pilgrim Media, one of the top producers of unscripted series, and 3 Arts Entertainment, a leading talent management and production company that has become a major television production partner and a source of top talent for all of the Company's businesses. The Lionsgate Worldwide Television Distribution Group licenses the Company's feature film and television slates, 17,000-title film and television library, one of the largest in the world, and Starz's original programming slate to nearly every major OTT and linear platform through a global network of deep customer relationships.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.