Summary of Position
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Coordinator to join the Domestic TV and Digital sales team. This position will be fully ingrained in the dynamics of AVOD revenue share sales and account management. The role provides support to the VP of Domestic TV and Digital Sales and will work closely with licensing counterparts to optimize monetization of the Lionsgate library. This position will be tasked with presenting strategic title positioning opportunities and the creation of sales tools with the goal of maximizing AVOD revenue and informing decision-making in a dynamic and growing business.
• Lead creation of various sales tools and workflows to optimize revenue share processes including submission and selection of quarterly lists to all partners
• Identify top-performing revenue share titles and research original content launches on all AVOD platforms to create special programming opportunities for quarterly revenue share submissions
• Create sales materials (Powerpoint) for all AVOD partners highlighting key opportunities based on historical performance data
• Research revenue share data and Lionsgate O&O FAST channel performance to identify opportunities for asset upgrades
• Track each partner's underlying rev share agreement(s), including key deal points, expirations, and desired improvements upon renewal
• Provide account support for VP's rev-share business, which includes attending business reviews with partners, taking notes summarizing key data points and performance information
• Collaborate with Sales Planning and Strategy to compile availability submissions and maintain partner-specific internal resources to drive decision-making
• Ingest partner selections in Lionsgate's rights management system and update revenue information as it is received
• Communicate partner selections internally to legal, accounting, and servicing teams, among others
• Maintain a deep understanding of individual AVOD platforms; research programming/promotion; track how Lionsgate's content is being placed and promoted
Qualification and Skills
• 2-3 years of related experience preferred
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to effectively communicate objectives or performance to executive stakeholders on behalf of the team
• Resourceful and proactive in finding solutions to complex problems with the ability to communicate those solutions to executive leadership
• Advanced knowledge of and experience in Excel and PowerPoint a must
• Proficient in data analytics and sourcing market research
• Interested in film and TV and ideally experienced within the TV, Film or Digital industry
• A college degree is required
Business Unit Overview
Lionsgate Television is one of the foremost third-party suppliers of premium scripted series to streaming, broadcast and cable platforms alike while also serving as a prolific supplier of premium content to Starz. Drawing upon its production partnerships with many of the top content creators, it supplies dozens of scripted series to more than 20 different network partners. With a reputation for creating ''brand-defining'' shows for a diverse range of platforms, Lionsgate Television has produced and distributed the iconic long-running series Mad Men, one of the most acclaimed shows in television history, the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Nashville, Dear White People and many others while continuing to develop strong slates of acclaimed new series. Lionsgate also operates a robust in-house unscripted television business partnering with a diverse array of linear and streaming platforms. Lionsgate television series have garnered 238 Emmy® nominations, 38 Emmys®, 66 Golden Globe® nominations and nine Golden Globe® wins.
The Lionsgate Television Group collaborates closely with the Company's other television businesses, including Debmar-Mercury, a leading producer and syndicator of evergreen game and talk shows, Pilgrim Media, one of the top producers of unscripted series, and 3 Arts Entertainment, a leading talent management and production company that has become a major television production partner and a source of top talent for all of the Company's businesses. The Lionsgate Worldwide Television Distribution Group licenses the Company's feature film and television slates, 17,000-title film and television library, one of the largest in the world, and Starz's original programming slate to nearly every major OTT and linear platform through a global network of deep customer relationships.
$45,000 - $50,000
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvzq5n-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.