Accounts Payable & Office Clerk
Remote / Virtual
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Assistant in our TV Sales department. This position will provide support to the Canadian sales team in the sales and distribution of films and TV series.
• Create, maintain, analyze and update reports for Toronto-based Sales team, including product availability reports and other appropriate IPM/Business Objects functions
• Create and coordinate client ready marketing materials, including sourcing assets internally for distribution externally.
• Works with account manager on catalogue promotions at digital accounts
• Monitor programs on all platforms and provide reporting
• Prepare and organize sales materials for sales initiatives and major markets
• Track rights and windows for titles and act as a liaison between various departments to ensure clients receive information in a timely manner
• Work with team to maintain upcoming new releases
• Work with Marketing and Legal departments on getting approvals and delivering promotional assets and support materials to account partners
• Coordination and management of internal records and files
• Carry out administrative tasks as delegated, including, but not limited to: expenses, travel coordination and scheduling when needed
• Act as a first point of contact for the Toronto office and maintain office management duties, including, but not limited to: office supplies, vendor relations, and IT coordination
Qualifications & Skills
• Resourceful in finding solutions to problems and strong attention to detail
• Must have excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Eager to learn and to get the job done in a deadline driven environment
• College graduate (MBA helpful but not required)
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Lionsgate Television is one of the foremost third-party suppliers of premium scripted series to streaming, broadcast and cable platforms alike while also serving as a prolific supplier of premium content to Starz. Drawing upon its production partnerships with many of the top content creators, it supplies dozens of scripted series to more than 20 different network partners. With a reputation for creating ''brand-defining'' shows for a diverse range of platforms, Lionsgate Television has produced and distributed the iconic long-running series Mad Men, one of the most acclaimed shows in television history, the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Nashville, Dear White People and many others while continuing to develop strong slates of acclaimed new series. Lionsgate also operates a robust in-house unscripted television business partnering with a diverse array of linear and streaming platforms. Lionsgate television series have garnered 238 Emmy® nominations, 38 Emmys®, 66 Golden Globe® nominations and nine Golden Globe® wins.
The Lionsgate Television Group collaborates closely with the Company's other television businesses, including Debmar-Mercury, a leading producer and syndicator of evergreen game and talk shows, Pilgrim Media, one of the top producers of unscripted series, and 3 Arts Entertainment, a leading talent management and production company that has become a major television production partner and a source of top talent for all of the Company's businesses. The Lionsgate Worldwide Television Distribution Group licenses the Company's feature film and television slates, 17,000-title film and television library, one of the largest in the world, and Starz's original programming slate to nearly every major OTT and linear platform through a global network of deep customer relationships.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1xkx-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.