Summary of Position
The Assistant role requires a talented individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, an attention to detail, a proactive nature, a ''can do'' attitude, the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, and thrives in a dynamic, creative and challenging environment. This role will handle a variety of administrative duties, special research and marketing projects, information aggregation and tracking, and general support of the Global Theatrical Distribution team.
• Maintain calendar for President, Global Theatrical Distribution
• Schedule meetings with internal and external parties, set up WebEx details for all calls, create agendas for internal meetings as requested
• Schedule meetings needed for the global distribution department, set up WebEx details for all calls, schedule speakers as requested
• Send daily recap to President of the department of all scheduled meetings
• Take, summarize, and analyze meeting notes and distribute accordingly
• Maintain department contact list and manage department email list
• Send out wide release theatrical trailers as they debut online to company executives and global distribution department
• Lead culture initiatives in the global theatrical distribution department
• Handle miscellaneous department requests, such as incoming questions, mailing needs, etc.
• Assist Executive Director of Content Control with managing the P&A budget for Domestic Theatrical Distribution
• Help process incoming invoices related to theatrical distribution and trade screenings
• Update disaster recovery files for the department
• Help manage process improvement projects
• Perform ad-hoc sales, circuit, box office, and industry analysis
Qualifications & Skills
• 1-2 years of strong administrative experience supporting an executive
• Able to build cross-divisional and inter-company relationships
• Works well in dynamic, changing and team oriented environment
• Highly organized and detailed oriented
• Resourceful in finding solutions to problems
• A meaningful interest in film distribution is a must
• Ability to constantly multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• A college degree is required
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the US market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8m30-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.