Summary of Position
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an assistant in our Global Paid Media & Analytics department. This position will support both EVP, Global Paid Media & Analytics, Partnerships Promotions, and Consumer Products and SVP, Global Paid Media & Analytics who oversee as well as assist in some Media Team support.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is eager to learn and is extremely detail-oriented with excellent computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to multi-task, juggle and manage multiple desks, be able to analyze data, possess strong time management skills, and have some prior experience in marketing/advertising/business related fields or internships. The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
• Handle general administrative duties including answering phones, handling travel arrangements, filing, expense reports, etc.
• Schedule vendor appointments/meetings/presentations and internal meetings, manage EVP & SVP calendars
• Attend meetings, maintain notes and coordinate distribution of agreements and next steps
• Help check for accuracy and formatting on documents from media agency and internal team including PowerPoint Decks
• Provide general support to the Media team as needed with excel/data-based projects
Qualifications & Skills
• Excellent Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Detail-oriented, good follow through, ability to multi task, and work well under tight deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment while following department protocol
• College degree required
• Some experience or interest in media & entertainment
• Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
• Strong proficiency in MS Office required (Excel, PowerPoint and word), specifically experience in creating detailed spreadsheets using Excel
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the US market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles