Global Post Department Coordinator
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
Lionsgate is seeking an Assistant, Library and Distributed Partners Marketing.This role requires a talented individual who will handle a variety of administrative and team support.
• Primary point of contact regarding SVP Marketing's calendar (scheduling & availability)
• Completes travel booking, expense reports and ad hoc tasks at the direction of SVP Marketing
• Create spreadsheets and databases to organize information as needed
• Perform research and compile business information assigned by team as needed
• Assists with meeting support, including agenda creation, document preparation and note taking
• Supports Marketing group with screening room reservations & conference room bookings
• Team's primary point of contact for DVD product orders
• Prepares sales materials used by Digital and Packaged Media Sales teams
• Manages ad hoc projects for department as needed
Qualifications & Skills
• The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and written skills, with strong organizational ability
• Candidates must be detail-oriented and able to work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• College degree is required
Nice to Haves
• Previous administrative experience a plus
• Adobe Acrobat proficiency a plus
• 2 years working in an office environment a plus
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the U.S. market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.