Summary of Position
Lionsgate is currently seeking an Assistant, Domestic Television & Digital Distribution to report to the President, Domestic Television & Digital Distribution & EVP, Sales Planning & Distribution, in the Worldwide TV Sales department.
• Manage calendars for the President & EVP, including scheduling conference calls and meetings and closely monitoring calendars to resolve scheduling conflicts. Gather and organize meeting materials and agendas in advance
• Handle general administrative duties including answering phones, handling travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
• Distribute screeners of submissions to clients
• Attend internal meetings, maintain notes and coordinate actions plan for follow up
• Coordination of special events including creating and managing invitation lists and responses, event logistics and catering
• Provide general support to the Domestic distribution team as needed with excel/data based projects
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• MS Office Suite proficiency, especially Outlook and Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Lionsgate Television is one of the foremost third-party suppliers of premium scripted series to streaming, broadcast and cable platforms alike while also serving as a prolific supplier of premium content to Starz. Drawing upon its production partnerships with many of the top content creators, it supplies dozens of scripted series to more than 20 different network partners. With a reputation for creating ''brand-defining'' shows for a diverse range of platforms, Lionsgate Television has produced and distributed the iconic long-running series Mad Men, one of the most acclaimed shows in television history, the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Nashville, Dear White People and many others while continuing to develop strong slates of acclaimed new series. Lionsgate also operates a robust in-house unscripted television business partnering with a diverse array of linear and streaming platforms. Lionsgate television series have garnered 238 Emmy® nominations, 38 Emmys®, 66 Golden Globe® nominations and nine Golden Globe® wins.
The Lionsgate Television Group collaborates closely with the Company's other television businesses, including Debmar-Mercury, a leading producer and syndicator of evergreen game and talk shows, Pilgrim Media, one of the top producers of unscripted series, and 3 Arts Entertainment, a leading talent management and production company that has become a major television production partner and a source of top talent for all of the Company's businesses. The Lionsgate Worldwide Television Distribution Group licenses the Company's feature film and television slates, 17,000-title film and television library, one of the largest in the world, and Starz's original programming slate to nearly every major OTT and linear platform through a global network of deep customer relationships.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93n34-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.