Nexstar Media Group – Colorado Springs (KXRM, KXTU) is looking for an Integrated Digital Specialist (IDS) to represent our suite of digital media solutions and local news platforms as our digital sales lead. If you are an aggressive, customer-focused, self-starter who likes to win we want to hear from you.
As a seasoned sales executive, and expert in the digital space, the IDS will be responsible for generating and growing digital marketing service revenue for the company. The Digital Specialist will have a robust digital acumen and be highly skilled at conducting high level consultative conversations with digital agencies, media buyers and local business owners. The IDS will thrive in a business development role, which includes identifying key prospects, cold calling, conducting in-person and remote client meetings, identifying client needs, building strategy, effectively presenting proposals, and ultimately closing business. The ideal candidate will have proven success at selling a large portfolio of digital media solutions, including but not limited to, Targeted Video Solutions, Connected TV, Digital Audience and Reach Extensions, SEM, SEO, Social Strategy, Email Marketing, and Mobile, as well superior knowledge of new and emerging digital advertising technologies and strategies.
• Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding personal and company revenue targets
• Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships
• Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients
Requirements & Skills:
• Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert
• Thrive in a solutions-based sales role, aligning value propositions with client needs and goals
• Establish, maintain, and grow meaningful client relationships
• Develop effective and efficient digital marketing strategies for agencies and direct clients
• Create and deliver comprehensive and compelling proposals recommending appropriate solutions
• Serve as a resource to sales staff, and assist Digital Sales Manager as needed
• Assist local account executives in ''four-legged'' sales calls
• Effectively utilize all sales tools and resources provided to research, develop and execute digital ad campaigns
• Advanced level understanding of digital platforms, targeting capabilities, campaign execution and digital metrics and analytics
• Meet and exceed assigned revenue goals
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Minimum 3 years sales experience
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
• Significant knowledge of digital marketing services and effective use for clients
• Willingness to learn new digital tactics and selling styles
• Ability to independently develop advanced and value based digital strategy recommendations
• Ability to analyze digital performance metrics, identify trends and make appropriate recommendations for campaign refinement and/or optimizations
• Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit, with ability to work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
• Effective communication and client presentation skills
• Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
• Resourceful, self-motivated and skillful multi-tasker
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems
• Demonstrated experience and success in new business development.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n56j-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.