- Part Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Assistant I, Production Part Time KXMB
KXMB is offering a great opportunity to start a career in broadcasting or just try something refreshing in a unique industry! No broadcast experience needed! We are always willing to train and invest in a good attitude.
This position in particular will get about 28 hours a week. Monday through Friday 4:30 am to 10:15 am.
This position will operate cameras along with other duties for Good Day Dakota and Studio 701. It's a face paced morning with lots of variety. Will eventually learn other control room tasks.
It's entry level, and we will train the right individual all of the required tasks.
• Composes and frames camera shots
• Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the director
• Operates studio cameras during live broadcasts
• Operates remote cameras during live broadcasts
• Confers with directors and other crew members to discuss cast sequences
• Sets up cameras and related equipment
• Produces graphics for newscast
• Creates graphics for the newscast
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n8yq-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.