Multimedia Journalist (MMJ)
KVII/KVIH is looking for an Multi-Media Journalist. Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the web, social media, and television.
Skills and Experience:
• Sharp news judgment
• Strong writer
• The ability to tell an NPPA style story
• Excellent technical skills
• The ability to work well independently
• Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Experience reporting for a college newscast preferred.
• Experience with live shots is a plus.
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6jw18-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.