Sales Assistant / Special Events Coordinator - KTVF
About Station KTVF:
KTVF/KXDF/KFXF are the NBC, CBS and MeTV/MyNetwork affiliated stations serving the interior of Alaska with award winning local news, great entertainment and public service to the Fairbanks community. KTVF and KXDF, our news producing stations, have been the launching point for many journalists and producers who have moved up in the ranks and are now successfully filling key roles in stations throughout the country.
Fairbanks, the gateway to the arctic, is a destination full of adventure. You can enjoy all four seasons from 85-degree summers with midnight sun to a winter full of snow, mushing and the aurora borealis. The people of Fairbanks are friendly, hardworking and are very welcoming.
KTVF is looking for an assistant who can help with promotions, events and sales packages. Support and assists account executives. Handle the main telephone line and maintains databases.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Duties include administrative support of the sales staff, creating sales packages and database maintenance, as well as generating new business for alternative revenue streams including web and special events. He/she will assist with station promotions, answer main phone line, and process news dub requests. Ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, possess excellent computer skills and have the ability to think creatively.
• Sales Assistant must have good communication skills and be able to interface with the sales team.
• Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
• Broadcast and digital sales experience required
• Proficiency with Wide Orbit Traffic and Media Sales, PowerPoint, Word and Excel are required.
• Must be highly organized, dependable and detailed oriented
• Strong mathematical skills required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk0eo-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.