- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionKSAS is seeking a detail-oriented Sales Assistant who will focus on digital sales support to both grow current client revenues and help develop new client relationships.
• Creation of PowerPoint presentations, database management, and report maintenance
• Input, maintain, and monitor digital and TV orders
• Efficiently work with the team of Marketing Consultants/Management team
• Effectively work with sales team in obtaining creative materials and generate support materials for local/digital sales presentations
• Conduct trainings and provide research to the team
• Various administrative duties and contract management
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word Duties
• Learn to perform work using OSI traffic system, Ad Connections, Sell CRM, Google Analytics, Outlook, reporting systems and more..
• Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
• Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
• Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
• Able to work directly with clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5bnm-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.