Full Time Job
Sales Support Assistant - Hybrid
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionKRIS and The E.W. Scripps Company is seeking a Sales Support Assistant II, responsible for supporting the sales department in day-to-day activities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Contacts clients as needed regarding ad materials, pricing, billing or special upsell opportunities.
• May input ads into the ad order system.
• Assists in collecting and composing ad copy, maintaining account base and ensuring high customer service.
• Works closely with order entry, traffic and layout as needed to ensure clients advertising schedules are met.
• Calculate and have the ability to communicate rate packages to client and prospects.
• Assists Sales manager on all special project details including but not limited to production schedule, rate authorization and communication.
• Facilitate & process sales presentations.
• Generate sales reports.
• Identify and correct any billing errors or issues prior to end of month.
• Correctly input client billing adjustments within the same month as dispute identified.
• Attend sales training and planning meetings.
• Research problems that develop with accounts and troubleshoot the issue developing a satisfactory conclusion for the property and the customer needs.
• Handles the daily general clerical functions such as filing, answering phones, creating correspondence and calculating rates to quote to customers when they call.
• Arranges and distributes various advertising materials and sales reports to the proper areas in a timely manner.
• Provide exemplary customer assistance.
• Adheres to company policy and assigned standards of performance.
• Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Generally 2+ years of experience in administrative or sales support or a related field preferred
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• Strong customer service skills
• The ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales demographics information and creative layouts
• Must have the ability to generate reports, business correspondence, and presentations
• Strong communication skills and the capability to effectively respond to questions from managers, colleagues and customers
• Must have the ability to calculate figures related to the advertising rate packages
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Must have the ability to learn new software programs such as ad order entry and customer relations management software
• Must have good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Communicate and work as a team player both internally and externally
• Scripps offers a hybrid work option for this position
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9qmxz-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
The E.W. Scripps Company is a diversified media company focused on creating a better-informed world. As one of the nation’s largest local TV broadcasters, Scripps serves communities with quality, objective local journalism and operates a portfolio of 61 stations in 41 markets.