KOSA is owned by Gray Television. It is the top-rated, long-time news leader in west Texas and southeastern New Mexico. We pride ourselves in being the dominant player in a highly competitive market where there is never a shortage of news that impacts people on the regional level, throughout the state of Texas and very often on the national stage.
Our team of professionals is committed to sharing the most compelling stories every day…and we know that requires outstanding writers, creative photographers, and an innovative production team. Whether we're following local officers to the nation's capital to remember their fallen brothers; travelling to Marine boot camp to highlight a local man's journey; covering a hometown president (George W. Bush) during his eight years in office; or tracking the latest developments in the oil and gas industry – KOSA is located at the epicenter of some of the most important news stories of our generation.
As the only community in the country with an International Air and Space Port, travel to and from Midland from anywhere in the world (and very soon even out of the world!) is quick and easy. We are also nestled in a picturesque region of Texas, often referred to as a hidden jewel that makes for exciting weekend trips for the outdoors adventurer or the lover of rare or unique art.
Learn more about KOSA at http://www.cbs7.com
CBS7 – the News Leader in Odessa-Midland, TX, has an opening for a Digital Sales Manager. You will be responsible for achieving the station's digital advertising revenue goals and working closely with the entire CBS7 sales team to prospect, develop, close, and maintain digital advertising accounts. The right leader will possess strong client interaction, organizational, communication, sales, and analytical skills. The DSM is responsible for leading a team that builds strong client relationships through exceptional campaign management, optimization, performance, and client satisfaction.
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the digital efforts of the sales team to meet revenue goals.
• Cultivate and maintain client relationships.
• Launch and train the sales team on digital strategies and products.
• Work with the sales team, internal departments, and the corporate product team.
• Serve as the in-market expert for digital marketing and media.
• Follow online, mobile, OTT, social media marketing trends, emerging technology, the competitive landscape, etc.
• Coach and lead the sales team to grow digital revenue and drive new business.
• Maximize revenue by managing digital advertising inventory & pricing.
• Build and implement digital strategies that achieve client goals.
• Work with the General Manager & Marketing Manager to effectively use digital resources to grow station viewership.
• Work with General Manager and News Director to increase users for station websites, social media, and apps.
• Organize monthly analytics reports for clients.
• Four years minimum marketing or sales experience required with 2+ years Digital product experience required.
• Highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing/advertising or similar field.
• Google Ad Words certified.
• IAB certified.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5pk1-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.