Sales Assistant - KOLD
News 13 is the CBS affiliate in Tucson and is owned by Gray Television, Inc. At KOLD, the CBS affiliated television station it is our job and inherent desire to be the best local television station serving the entire southern Arizona region. The station is located off Cortaro Farms Road and Interstate 10 in Tucson, Arizona. Tucson is the 64th largest television market in the United States. The spirit of innovation has always been with the station. KOLD became the first television station in Tucson when it started broadcasting on Jan. 13, 1953.We are committed to the highest standards of excellence in our local news, entertainment, information, and public service programming. Tucson's plentiful sunshine, natural beauty, and diverse culture lend to an active lifestyle rich in great food, Hundreds of miles of hiking trails, from the Sonoran Desert, to the Sky Islands peaks 9,000 feet above sea level, provide breathtaking views, unforgettable sunsets, and access to nature for all ages and abilities, challenging biking trails, and unforgettable experiences.
KOLD /Channel 13, the Gray owned CBS affiliate in Tucson, AZ is seeking a Sales Assistant to join our team. This position works strategically with the sales staff to monitor orders and assist with the needs of advertisers as well as the National/Transactional Sales Team. Position reports to the Sales Leadership team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Order entry/maintenance including avails, proposals, pre/post logs in Wide Orbit Traffic system.
• Create PowerPoint sales presentations, create, prepare and maintain Excel spreadsheet reports, create sales tools and packages for AEs and other projects assigned by management.
• Assist traffic department with order entry and copy.
• Coordinate with other departments on projects as needed.
• Assist with research, traffic and programming functions within the sales department.
• Provide support to Digital/Broadcast Sales Management and Sales Team.
• Applicant must be detail-oriented, a problem solver, and able to learn new things quickly. The ideal candidate is an organized multitasker. This person can work well under pressure, and understands how to prioritize and manage time wisely. Candidate should be proficient in data entry and have experience in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Sales/ advertising experience is preferred.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79pm6-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.