Digital Sales Coordinator - KOLD
KOLD News 13 is the CBS affiliate in Tucson and is owned by Gray Television, Inc.
KOLD's crew of dedicated reporters and staff serves the entire southern Arizona region. The station is located off Cortaro Farms Road and Interstate 10 in Tucson, Arizona. Tucson is the 73rd largest television market in the United States. The spirit of innovation has always been with the station. KOLD became the first television station in Tucson when it started broadcasting on Jan. 13, 1953.
The Digital Sales Coordinator is an essential member of our team responsible for protecting revenue for our digital properties by booking digital business, optimizing orders, and following through on fulfillment for our advertising partners' digital campaigns. These tasks include work in and on various systems and software programs such as Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Wide Orbit and Gray Digital Media Order processing.
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Pull various reports for digital pending, statistics and inventory
• Assist in creating digital ads and communicating with corporate Ad Operations
• Input digital orders in Wide Orbit traffic system
• Coordinate our Insertion Order (IO)/Production Order (PO) process which matches digital creative and digital order instructions
• Submit finalized digital campaigns to corporate for the programs to go live in an efficient manner
• Prepare Proof of Performance (POP) presentations in PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
• Make sure campaigns are ordered, entered and run as agreed upon with daily checks to ensure this
• Be knowledgeable in the sense of capabilities and limitations about all aspects of on-line marketing and sales, including OTT, display and video display advertising, social media, email, marketing, SEO,SEM.
• Develop an understanding of our customer's digital business needs, trends and patterns
• Provide excellent customer service to clients and all KOLD 13 team members, including high availability and responsiveness to inquiries and support requests
• Work precisely and cooperatively with ad operations staff, sales staff and business staff to ensure timely and accurate sales order entry, insertion order entry, campaign creative production, campaign monitoring and optimization, and billing reconciliation
• Have daily conversations with the Local Sales Director on any pertinent market intelligence, as well as account and pipeline status reports
• There may be other various sales related job responsibilities that come up as this is an ever-changing business
• Must have good communication skills and be able to interface with the sales team
• Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
• Must be computer proficient and able to learn industry specific software and create sales presentations
• Broadcast and digital sales experience preferred
• College degree with emphasis in Advertising, Marketing or Business preferred
• Strong Microsoft office skills required, including Excel and Powerpoint
• Great listener
• Proven ability to juggle multiple projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy72q0-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.