Video Editor (Living Oklahoma) (PT)
KOCB/KOKH has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, detail-oriented and creative part-time Video Editor!
Job responsibilities include:
• Editing videos for daily Lifestyle show, and special projects
• Collaborating with anchors, reporters, and producers on video elements of newscasts
• Meeting daily deadlines in a high-energy working environment
• Shooting video or newsgathering sound
• Working in the studio during a live newscast
Requirements and Qualifications:
• College degree or minimum of one (1) year relative experience in the field
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Premiere, or Avid NewsCutter XP editing technology is a definite plus
• Ability to work with a multitude of people and personalities while maintaining a professional work environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmpp1m-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.