KIAH, a Nexstar Broadcasting station, is looking to add a dynamic and ambitious Integrated Account Executive to their successful team of sales professionals in Houston, TX.
The Integrated Account Executive will join a strong team of problem solvers and creative thinkers that strives for excellence. This new team member would be able to connect with clients and help their businesses grow through TV and digital advertising campaigns. This role will work aggressively to develop action plans that will add value and enhance profitability. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with excellent communication, organization and presentation skills who is eager to pursue a career in broadcasting and digital sales.
Our portfolio of products is well rounded and includes two broadcast TV stations, Weather.com and various other digital marketing solutions
• Responsible for achieving monthly sales revenue goals for television and digital platforms.
• Prospect and develop lasting relationships with new customers and represent KIAH-TV and Nexstar Digital as a media professional
• Meet with customers, assess their needs and provide customized solutions that produce results, while working with integrity and passion.
• Provide aggregated proposals to include broadcast, digital and mobile platforms with results and client goals in mind.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree preferred; equivalent experience required
• Experience in advertising/media sales preferred
• Online/digital sales experience preferred
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to close new business
• Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
• Must be proficient with MS Office
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.