NewsChannel10 is the #1 station in the Texas Panhandle. We are the dominant News, Weather & Sports station. Amarillo is market 131 and we reach viewers in the Texas Panhandle, New Mexico & Oklahoma. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great station and company.
Seeking an energetic, passionate, analytical and creative National Sales Manager who is up to the challenge of growing share and uncovering incremental revenue opportunities across multiple platforms. Ideal candidate will have a keen attention to detail and be organized. Client engagement is a top priority. Candidates should also have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple challenges simultaneously and be excellent in broadcast sales negotiation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales goals.
• Be able to negotiate while keeping the station position in mind.
• Work with the National sales assistant on preempts and orders.
• Accurately forecast revenue.
• Achieve or exceed the National revenue budget.
• Ability to work with the GSM on inventory management and pricing
• Travel as required to build and maintain relationships with our key customers.
• Build local relationships with local account contacts in our market, and generate business at the local level via presentations to these contacts.
• Is highly computer literate in all Microsoft Office products and ideally has experience with Wide Orbit, Wide Orbit Media Sales and Matrix, or other CRM software.
• Understands how to communicate effectively and build strong internal and external relationships
• Possesses an acute understanding of how to forecast future revenue
• Has the creativity to develop targeted, customer focused marketing solutions using multiple media products including but not limited to television, web, mobile, and multi-cast
• Takes full ownership of National budgets and revenue goals and constantly develop strategies to overachieve
• Takes pride in being extremely well-organized and always prepared
• The ability to analyze issues thoroughly in order to make sound business decisions and solve problems effectively
• Ability to communicate effective and persuasive sales presentations
• Has an excellent understanding of how to price effectively and manage inventory
• Industry tools including but not limited to Comscore, Wide-orbit Media Sales, AdMall and Matrix.
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez892-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.