Sales Assistant - KEYC
Since 1960, KEYC-TV/KMNF-LD, a CBS, CW, FOX and NBC affiliated media company, has succeeded with a culture that values skills, encourages creativity and fosters professional growth.
Enjoy all four seasons in the booming Greater Mankato metropolitan area. The friendly, welcoming region is a happy mix of city and country living.
We broadcast more than 40 hours of local news, weather and sports each week and maintain the most highly visited social media sites in southern Minnesota.
KEYC News Now seeks a detail oriented, technology savvy Sales Assistant capable of producing creative, high impact sales presentations, managing multiple projects simultaneously, updating and maintain programming information, and being an overall part of the sales process. For the right person, this opportunity can be a stepping-stone to future opportunities in our organization.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Creating high impact sales presentations and promotions
• Effectively communicate with other internal departments for sales campaigns
• Ability to perform at a high level, multitask efficiently and meet deadlines in this fast-paced environment
• Assist sales managers with team-oriented tasks
• Update programming in Wide Orbit Media Sales
• Update and maintain programming guide information
• Assign commercial traffic to station orders
• Oversee Network programming policies and communicate with network affiliate reps
• Other duties assigned
• Highly skilled with Microsoft Office.
• Highly skilled with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
• Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail are essential.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Energetic, competitive and self-starter.
• Capable of learning new systems promptly and thoroughly.
• Previous commercial television or marketing experience is helpful.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj9ze1-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.