Digital News Producer
Cedar Rapids, IA
Reporter / MMJ - KCRG
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Shoot, write and edit news content.
• Engage with viewers and sources through social media channels
• Reformat and write content for digital platforms.
• Research story ideas
• Develop and maintain sources
• Participate in story selection and play an active role in editorial process
• Various shift work will be required; some holiday work is required
• Perform other duties as assigned• Shooting video and editing
• The ability to operate a motor vehicle
• Degree in journalism, communications or related field.
• Previous on-air experience in a TV newsroom setting.
• Proven skills in news judgement and news writing.
• Have and maintain clean driving record.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y7vz-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.