KABB-TV has an immediate opening for a full-time correspondent/producer on our live Texas lifestyle program, ''Daytime''. We are looking for an ambitious content creator who can take a fresh idea and mold it into an exciting and engaging television segment. This person will present daily segments both in studio and out covering the San Antonio market and has the exclusive opportunity to be a part Sinclair's only syndicated lifestyle program. If you're a content creator with a passion for lifestyle and entertainment, this role is for you!
• Conduct live and taped interviews in studio and in the field
• Generate editorial content, book guests, write and format segments for daily production
• Work alongside sales/marketing consultants to line up guest segments
• Have great people skills with an emphasis on coaching and motivating our guests
• Gather supporting content in the field such as video & photos to produce digital content
• Drive social media engagement with a strong presence on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
• Other responsibilities as directed by department head
• Have a creative mindset
• Strong interviewing and interpersonal skills with clients and guests.
• Be a compelling and accurate writer with emphasis on AP style
• Detail-oriented; organization is key
• Be able to multitask and manage time to juggle multiple projects
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• A bachelor's degree in Journalism, a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
• A minimum of 3 years of on-air live experience on a Lifestyle Show or equivalent
• Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience writing long and short form packages, segments, reels, and other on air or digital assignments
• Flexibility to work afternoon shifts as needed
Weekdays with shift starting at 7AM
While completing the online application, please include a recent demo reel of your on-air work. After applying online, non-returnable hard copies can be sent to:
ATTN: Senior Executive Producer of Lifestyle
4335 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78229
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3bn69-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.