Director, Production Health and Safety
Beverly Hills, CA
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at high volume onboarding and payroll while building partnerships and relationships? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture, people and a love of the Human Resources and Payroll space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is looking for an Production HR Generalist. They will need to focus on high demand seasonal recruitment, onboarding, timekeeping and payroll processing. This position will solely be dedicated to partner in efforts on all event operations and production. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Human Resources and Manager, Talent Acquisition & Development.
• Audit and maintain the flow of HR seasonal recruitment and onboarding email/phone communication
• Liaise with LNE HRIS to ensure compliance with all seasonal data workflows and internal LNE data audit efforts
• Create and maintain the high volume of internal seasonal job requisitions and external recruitment platforms to meet business recruitment needs
• Support and coordinate all university recruitment efforts
• Support department managers in sourcing, interviewing and filling open roles on an event-by-event basis
• Host various compliance training related to events operations & production
• Partner with department heads and producers to mitigate risk by ensuring compliance of various procedures related to onboarding, time & attendance, workers compensation, payroll, COVID-19 safety and employee relations
• In the event live streaming and filming operations continue as is and/or increase, this role would support those weekly operations in addition to event operations
• Bachelors in HR, Finance, Accounting
• 3+ years experience in related industry processing high volume onboarding and payroll
• Moderate knowledge of HRIS, Workday
• Working knowledge of payroll best practices
• Basic federal, state and local tax knowledge
• ADP and web-based payroll systems and applications experience
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Be a self-motivated individual who possesses a ''roll up the sleeves attitude'' and a ''hands-on'' style, as well as the aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced, results- oriented environment
• Bring a passion for accomplishment and success and set high standards for performance
• Be consensus-driven, yet have the ability to stand his/her ground on issues that are important to the continued success of the organization or even when popular thinking sways otherwise
• Value teamwork and collaboration. Exhibit a participatory and inclusive work style
• Possess a style that facilitates the sharing of knowledge and the building of teams
• Demonstrate the highest level of personal ethics and professional integrity
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to travel to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.