WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Are you passionate about helping others and the human resources space? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a strong administrative background. Sounds like you? Then keep reading...
Seasonal HR staff supports the full-time Insomniac HR team with processing new hire on-boarding steps via HRIS system, I9 verification, enter new employee data, create employee IDs and assist with employee time keeping. Reports to full-time Insomniac HR team.
• Strong customer service skills as this position is the face of HR during staff check-in
• Process new hires through job requisitions through Workday HRIS system
• Confidentially work with sensitive employee information
• Verify employee's I-9 documents
• Follow through with tasks from start to finish with minimal supervision
• Time keeping support for seasonal employees
• Assist HR and employees with on-site payroll and general HR inquiries, questions and concerns
• Other payroll and HR audit duties/special projects as required
• Some travel may be required (economy)
• 2+ years of administrative or assistant experience
• Human Resources on-boarding experience is preferred
• Flexible with ever-changing duties and schedules
• Working knowledge of the I9 verification process
• Works well under pressure while maintaining close attention to detail and organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Workday and Time Clock Plus knowledge is a plus
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
• Must be able to stand on your feet for up to four hours at a time and walk long distances
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vqz9-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.