Business Development Assistant
Beverly Hills, CA
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at human resources? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the all things to do with human resources and company culture. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is looking for an experienced Human Resources Coordinator that will be responsible for assisting the HR team with all recruitment, onboarding, payroll efforts. This person will be the main support for the total rewards areas of the business and will need to multi-task while assessing each assignment by urgency. This role needs a self-motivated individual who possesses a ''roll up the sleeves attitude'' and a ''hands-on'' style, as well as the aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced, results- oriented environment. The Human Resources Coordinator will directly report to the Manager, Talent Acquisition & Development.
• Coordinate and facilitate phone screenings and sourcing candidates for various positions
• Schedule all interviews, coordinate with candidates, and prepare necessary materials
• Support diversity initiatives across the organization through recruitment efforts
• Continuous monitoring of inquiries to the recruiting email
• Growth into responsibility in ownership of full recruitment life cycle for entry-level roles
ON-BOARDING & PAYROLL
• Initiate, enter and manage employee changes e.g. promotions, internal transfers, job code/title changes, exits, extensions, new hire, etc. through our existing processes and software
• Liaise between HR and IT for all employee changes
• Complete the I9 verification requirements for all new hires
• Coordinate the completion of reference, background and credit checks
• Work with our HRIS partner team to troubleshoot system and provide internal support to full-time employees when needed
• Support Production HR Generalist in various areas during our peak festival season
• Required to work certain nights, weekends and holidays when support is needed at/for event
• Audit and organize all employee life-cycle HR files
• Assist with processing all administrative and workers compensation claims, benefit audits, and garnishments received in the mail
• Shadow and support annual HR processes such as performance reviews, goal-setting, talent planning and learning and development initiatives
• Support employee relations; off-boarding process, compliance training tracking/auditing and Leave of Absence compliance, employee changes, etc.
• Coordinate various internal company activities and team building opportunities; including involvement in our internal non-profit efforts for Insomniac Cares
• Coordinate the total rewards function of HR - compensation, benefits administration, administrative changes, social/company culture initiatives
• Develop and lead company culture initiatives related to engagement and appreciation
• Support coordination of internal events and other special projects
• Track the breakdown of HR department expenses on corporate cards
• Degree in Human Resources Management or business-related field
• 2+ years experience in human resources in the entertainment industry is preferred
• Basic experience with employment law, compensation, benefits administration, training and company culture
• Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
• Workday, Timeclock Plus, and ADP Vantage experience is preferred
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• Must be able to lift 50lbs (chairs, tables, etc.)
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to travel to work during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.