Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
As a Senior Sound Designer at Infinity Ward, you will use your technical and creative audio skills to bring life to the action in our next big adventure. Joining an award winning team, you will help create a cinematic soundscape for our next AAA title from inception, leveraging your passion, experience and critical thinking to help guide team decisions and provide valuable input to your peers. All while applying your own craft to deliver experiences that exceed player expectations. As a leader in the audio discipline, you'll strive to find ways to teach and level up those around you, while continuing to challenge and grow yourself.
• Contribute to all aspects of sound design, implementation, post-production, and audio engineering.
• Create and implement sound effects.
• Conduct and assist with field recordings.
• Assist with audio R&D and tool development.
• Coordinate with game designers and the audio team to reach audio aesthetic goals.
• Demonstrable passion for developing high quality audio and games.
• Seek and be open to feedback and suggestions from others.
• Be flexible and responsive to the needs of the team and value working relationships.
• 5+ years of industry related experience (with two or more published AAA game credits).
• Extensive audio recording, processing, and mixing skills – particularly with sound effects and dialog.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with current pro audio tools, such Pro-Tools, Sound Forge, Waves and other high-end plug-ins, etc. – as well as professional outboard gear, recording gear, and microphones.
• Understanding of next gen console audio functionality and capabilities.
• Excellent PC/Mac skills and proficiency with word-processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Good work ethic and a positive attitude.
• Surround or Dolby Atmos mixing experience is a plus.
• Programming or scripting skills is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejz51-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.