Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
• Maintaining user account creation and maintenance
• Hardware/software/network troubleshooting
• PC setup/rebuilding, hardware support
• Install desktop and server software applications and patching
• Building and maintaining virtual servers
• Configuration, installation, and maintenance of Linux servers
• Configuration, installation, and maintenance of storage systems
• Hardware setup (setting up the cubes, printers, running cable, etc)
• Assisting in documentation including software licensing and asset tagging
• Moving and setting up employees in new office
• Desktop user support
• Keeping IT dept clean and organized
• 3+ years of managing an AD environment
• 3+ years of experience with Liunx administration
• Extensive knowledge of Virtualization (KVM preferred)
• Familiarity with enterprise grade network equipment, (Juniper preferred)
• Willingness to help with other odd jobs around the company during down time
• Experience with Proxmox, Rundeck
• Experience with GCP
• Experience with bug tracking (Jira preferred)
• Knowledge of hyper-converge storage systems
• Help desk experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mn0e-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.