Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, Calif., just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
The primary role of the Executive Assistant is to support the officer with day-to-day tasks, schedule management and finance tracking for department.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties*:
• Process all check requests and create PO's and process all invoices related to departments activities
• Manage department budget
• Work closely with Legal team to generate contracts for new vendors
• Answer and screen telephone calls
• Schedule meetings and appointments; coordinate executive calendars
• Make travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
• Process expense reports
• Handle mail, traffic administrative paperwork and maintain files
• Ad hoc assignments and ongoing projects, with many requiring specific use of PowerPoint or Excel
• Ordering of office supplies
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of four years of administrative experience required, with minimum two years at the Executive level (VP, or above)
• Extremely proficient in Oracle in relation to processing PO's and invoices
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks
• Strong attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions internally and externally
• Aptitude for balancing multiple tasks simultaneously
• Experience seeking out appropriate resources when necessary and utilizing them efficiently and intelligently
• Must be comfortable taking initiative and providing excellent follow-up
• Must be adaptable and very flexible to an ever-changing environment
• Ability to maintain very high-level of confidentiality
• Respond promptly to last minute requests
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1y9ev-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.