Audio Implementation Specialist
Woodland Hills, CA
We are looking for a candidate with a strong desire to work on dialog for games. As a Dialogue Editor at Infinity Ward, you will work directly with the audio team to record, edit and implement dialogue into the game.
This position offers great opportunities to contribute to a AAA game and advance your skills along the way.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Manage voice over assets using internal tools for the entire game
• Track all assets of the dialog from recording to game
• Receive and organize external voice editorial
• Record/Cut internal temp VO as well as final VO
• Work with QA to identify dialog related issues
• Work with Localization teams to ensure quality on foreign language builds
• Identify any other Dialog related issues and raise them with the Dialog Lead
• 3+ years' experience editing dialogue
• 2+ years' experience recording ADR/VO
• Location Sound Recording experience and/or PCAP recording
• Experience working with third-party editorial teams
• Solid organizational skills
• Knowledge of working in both OS X and Windows environments
• Strong communication and self-motivation are essential
• Ability to work well within a team and gracefully handle stressful situations
• Willingness to learn in-house tools, software, and methods
• Knowledge of Pro-Tools in a Post-Production working environment
• Coding or scripting experience is a plus
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.