Audio Implementation Specialist
Woodland Hills, CA
As a Cinematic Designer this person will create innovative gameplay systems, fun over the top game-modes and visceral in-game moments for an exciting new project. Applicants should have the ability to show game-modes or gameplay systems that you have personally scripted for an existing title or personal project.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Help coordinate motion capture sessions with cinematic/narrative teams.
• Help track reference footage and ingest reference footage from motion capture sessions
• Edit cinematic and game content using mocap reference video, facial reference video, and raw audio
• Export and coordinate deliverables for various, forms of cinematic content including pre-rendered CG pipelines, in-game interactive scene pipelines, 2D motion graphics pipelines, and in-game real time cinematic pipelines
• Champion narrative and cinematic goals while working with all in house departments to take locked scenes to final.
• Work with outsource vendors to deliver and finalize video content
• Integrate delivered video assets into game-ready video files using Bink and/or other in-house proprietary methods
• Collaborate with UI, FX and environment art teams to produce in-game video assets
• Capture in-game footage for internal presentation content
• Collaborate with marketing partners on external facing video projects such as social media, marketing trailers or company-wide video presentations.
• Must have experience as a professional video editor.
• Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere and have experience with After Effects and Photoshop.
• Must be highly organized and efficient with the ability to keep up in a fast-paced, collaborative, environment.
• Must have great communication skills and a positive, solution-oriented attitude
• Must have the ability to edit 2D and 3D previz, using temp dialogue, music and SFX
• Must have a passion for video games, film/video editing and Call of Duty!
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.