Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Position at Industrial Light & Magic
In our ILM Sydney studio, we are seeking a Manager, Talent Acquisition to join the team and be a part of our exciting growth. We are looking for a leader who reflects the innovative spirit, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
The Manager, Talent Acquisition is responsible for leading and managing the recruiting function across our Sydney and Singapore studios and continuing to build a first rate production studio.
On any given day, you might…;
• Assist with further development of the talent acquisition vision, strategy and process for ILM's Sydney and Singapore studios ensuring alignment with ILM's global business and TA strategies
• Develop and implement sourcing initiatives, both long-term and short-term, that create a pipeline of key regional and international talent to source from
• Manage local talent acquisition team responsible for hiring a variety of highly skilled professionals necessary to meet the requirements of the business
• Work with studio leadership to ensure that staffing needs are well defined in advance and implement appropriate strategic initiatives to fill those requirements
• Manage requisition loads across ILM's Sydney and Singapore studios ensuring roles are prioritized and staffed according to project and business timelines
• Effectively manage hiring managers' and key executives' expectations and consistently deliver hiring results
• Partner with our Emerging Talent team to build a robust University Relations program that includes the planning and execution of internship and apprenticeship programs.
Here are the skills and experience you need to be successful in this role:
• 10+ years staffing experience in the entertainment, VFX or technology industries with strong knowledge of recruitment best-practices and technologies
• Strong leadership skills with 2+ years of experience managing and developing teams
• Ability to evaluate, develop and implement operational improvements within an ever changing complex environment
• Experience collaborating with cross functional teams in a global matrix environment
• Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with an emphasis on operational rigor
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills; ability to make decisions and achieve results in situations with high ambiguity
• Superb interpersonal, presentation, and written communications skills , with the ability to effectively convey project strategies and goals
**FOR US BASED NEW HIRES ONLY:** We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best - entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current US salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired US employees.
• • •
This position is with Industrial Light & Magic, which is part of a business we call Industrial Light & Magic.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r19q80-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.
Lucasfilm is among the world’s leading entertainment service companies, a pioneer in visual effects and sound across multiple mediums, and is home to the legendary Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises.