New York, NY
IMG Models is currently seeking an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative support to the President of IMG Models. The ideal candidate will exercise discretion and independent judgment, as well as the ability to interface and work with the most senior level business leaders and their teams, both internally at Endeavor and externally at other Companies. This candidate should be able to anticipate problems and proactively identify solutions. The candidate will have the ability to effectively navigate media platforms, as well as expertly handle the shifting needs and demands of the clients, senior business leaders and their teams. The ideal candidate should be agile, adaptable and available as needed outside of standard business hours.
IMG Models is the international leader in talent discovery and model management, widely recognized for its diverse client roster. The agency's offices are located in six world capitals: New York, Los Angeles, Paris, London, Milan, and Sydney.
• Act as gatekeeper; screen incoming calls in a timely and professional manner and route accordingly.
• Prepare correspondence for executives and route accordingly.
• Research industry-related items for presentations and proposals.
• Manage heavy email activity, calendar appointments, and meetings.
• Coordinate and manage executives' travel schedule.
• Assist with light personal matters.
• Assist with execution of projects or specific stages of projects as assigned; track progress and results when necessary.
• Prepare expense reports.
• Open and distribute mail.
• Additional ad-hoc projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience assisting a senior level executive.
• High proficiency in research required.
• Internet/Technology savvy required.
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Ability to work with all levels of management.
• Exceptional grammar and proofreading skills required.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines with accuracy.
• Detail-oriented and proactive.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Professional demeanor.
• Interest in Fashion industry is a plus.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.