• Collaborates with internal teams (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Designer Relations, Production, programming) to ensure editorial strategy encapsulate and support all areas of the IMG Fashion business
• Assists with the production of creative content, including photography, videograph,y Instagram Lives, and TikTok content
• Develops sponsored editorial content proposals for sales and marketing pitch decks that integrate partners into NYFW and MADE digital channels in an authentic way
• Art directs shoots when necessary to bring concepts to fruition with on-brand, impactful output
• Manages content and paid social budgets ensuring all executions remain profitable
• Crafts platform-endemic content strategise to distill campaign messaging uniquely to each social platform (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, NYFW.com, TikTok, MA.DE and email)
• Oversees Coordinator, Social Media, to ensure IMG's social media channels remain topical, timely and current
• Collaborates with IMG's sister properties- including The Wall Group, IMG Models, Frieze, art + commerce, IMG Lens, Endeavor Streaming,+ PRODn- to weave in content and talent from the larger portfolio where appropriate
• Fosters a collaborative work environment and building meaningful relationships
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in content creation and social media
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in high-stress environments, able to make decisions under pressure and course-correct when necessary
• Ability to work cross-functionally with the authority, and to engage effectively at all levels
• Must be amenable to flexible schedule based on seasonal, event and activation needs and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• A proven track record of developing and evolving brands' social media communications to serve business needs.
• Experience on set during photo and video shoots
• Strong knowledge of social media KPIs and social measurement tools, as well as paid media strategies
• Expertise utilizing Photoshop, and InDesign
• Live event experience a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11m4v-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.