ICM is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, and detail-oriented Assistant to support two busy Agents in representing clients in the below-the- line business, which focuses on cinematographers, editors, producers, costume designers, etc. The ideal candidate has an interest in learning about the below- the-line business, will be able to juggle constantly changing priorities, handle a wide of range of administrative and executive support in a high-pressure environment and be able to work well within a team. A minimum of one year of experience at a network, production company, agency or talent management company is a must.
• Answer and direct a high volume of phone calls and emails (more e-mails then calls due to the pandemic)
• Prepare expense reports and coordinate travel (currently on hold due to pandemic)
• Maintain availability grid and send out submissions for all commercials, music videos, and short films
• Draft, send, and track all deal memos
• Get hours worked from client once job has wrapped and calculate and prepare client invoices. This involves knowledge of production accounting ie; calculating overtime, meal penalties, invaded turnaround etc. (also includes knowledge of East and West Coast union rules and calculations). Must stay on top of any rule/calculation changes.
• Track and check payments; Be in touch with buyers/clients when payments are outstanding. More than light accounting required.
• Interface with high-profile clients, prospective clients, managers and executives with utmost professionalism
• Manage all new client paperwork. Enter all information into InEntertainment and e-agent.
• Handle high volume of daily transactions
• Effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels
• Handle pressure in a professional manner
• Ability to make sound decisions efficiently and effectively using practical approaches
• Additional responsibilities as they occur with the expansion and development of the department
• BA/BS degree required
• Production accounting/Pay Master experience preferred
• Agency experience is strongly preferred
• Provide immaculate administrative and scheduling support to a busy agents on a double desk
• Handle highly sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion
• Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience at an agency/entertainment company
• Negotiation skills strongly preferred
• Dress and speak in a professional manner as client interaction is common
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills
• Able to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Organized and analytical.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through is a must.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Must be able to make a least a one-year commitment and start immediately
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm51mv-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.