ICM Partners is one of world's leading talent agencies, dedicated to the representation of artists, content creators, broadcasters, authors, journalists and artisans. Many of the most iconic hits in motion pictures, television, music and publishing were created on the page, on the stage, in front of and behind the camera, by the agency's clients. Originally founded in 1975 as International Creative Management (ICM), we have the expertise and influence of a legacy agency, as well as the entrepreneurial spirit of our agent/owners who bought the company in 2012 and rebranded it as ICM Partners. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Washington DC, and London.
ICM Partners is seeking a knowledgeable and passionate Coordinator who has demonstrated a proven track record of being highly organized, detail-orientated, results driven and can function in a fast-paced team with a heavy volume of work. This position interacts with all Agents of the Below the Line department, which requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with clients.
• Prepare and revise correspondence/internal and external documents/reports
• Act as liaison between inquiring parties and agents/executives
• Maintain grids and lists of projects and clients' availabilities
• Organize, prepare, and summarize internal & external meetings
• Maintain filing system and ensure filing remains current
• Maintain a network of contacts within the industry and focus on supporting client accounts as assigned
• Stay up to date on the entertainment landscape focusing on film/tv projects
• Team leader for the department assistants and acting as a ''checks and balances'' for particular tasks, providing hands-on training for all new hires, being a central resource to team members and keeping morale high
• Partner with Talent Acquisition team to actively participate in the interview process for all potential hires into the department Floater pool and/or Direct to Desk hires
• Collaborate with members of the HR team on key initiatives and departmental projects
• Organize and maintain office to efficiently meet the demands of a dynamic and fast-moving business
• Long hours are routine
• Additional responsibilities as they occur with the expansion and development of the department
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years of administrative experience in an entertainment business/agency environment strongly preferred
• Must be up to date on latest entertainment/media business news
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally with colleagues at all-levels, clients and buyers
• Must have superior organizational, time management and project managements skills with an exceptionally strong attention to detail
• Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion and diplomacy
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Unafraid to ask questions
• Expert proficiency in MS Office
Education: BA/BS degree required
Computer Skills: Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Expert level with Windows/Pc's. Knowledge and experience with multi-line office phones. Experience with inEntertainment is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2qnw-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.