Administrative Coordinator, Govt Affairs
ABOUT ICM PARTNERS
This is an office coordinator position in the Lectures department within the Washington, DC office. This position will provide administrative duties to ensure office processes run smoothly.
• Services visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them accordingly
• Answers main line phone and routes lead inquiries to appropriate parties
• Keeps office organized to promote an efficient work environment
• Responsible for sorting/forwarding incoming and outgoing mail
• Communicates with Facilities department regarding DC office property management, including building maintenance requests, janitorial services, access control and supply orders
• Maintains executive calendar and meeting room schedule
• Takes minutes at weekly staff meeting
Client Services/Contract Administration
• Manages client start paperwork, including preparing/sending packages for electronic signature, intake, review for accuracy, follow-up on missing/incomplete forms and routing to Client Services coordinator
• Distributes monthly collection reports (internal)
• Forwards completed contracts and disbursements to clients
• Compiles/updates department weekly and master booking reports
• Inputs client calendars upon request
• Performs other duties as assigned
Competencies, Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• General administration expertise
• Strong analytical skills
• Highly motivated with accomplished ability to multi-task, follow through on assignments, work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and work well without supervision
• Impeccable attention to detail, excellent organizational, planning, prioritizing and time management skills
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues at every level
Education: BA/BS degree with a strong academic record.
Experience: A minimum of one year of work experience in a professional office environment required.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Expert level with Windows/PCs. Knowledge and experience with multi-line office phones.
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7myj-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.
ICM Partners is one of world’s leading talent agencies, dedicated to the representation of artists, content creators, broadcasters, authors, journalists and artisans.