Senior Human Resources Business Partner
United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
ICM Partners is one of world's leading talent agencies, dedicated to the representation of artists, content creators, broadcasters, authors, journalists and artisans.
Many of the most iconic hits in motion pictures, television, music and publishing were created on the page, on the stage, in front of and behind the camera, by the agency's clients.
Originally founded in 1975, as International Creative Management (ICM), we have the expertise and influence of a legacy agency, as well as the entrepreneurial spirit of our agent/owners who bought the company in 2012 and rebranded it as ICM Partners. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Washington DC, and London.
We are looking for an experienced HR Operations Analyst to join the Human Resources team to play an instrumental role in driving key HR initiatives forward. This role will partner closely with our CHRO and Agency leadership and will provide systems support and be responsible for analytics in areas related to onboarding, compensation, payroll and data & reporting.
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide key data analytics and business intelligence reporting utilizing the HRIS
• Act as Systems Administrator for ADP Workforce Now system
• Time & Attendance
• Talent Acquisition / Requisition processing
• All other modules as needed
• Data auditing for internal compliance and ongoing data integrity, in support of all people processes
• Maintaining and updating intranet in partnership with HR/IT team
• Monthly, quarterly forecasting and reporting of headcount
• Ongoing partnership with Finance related to headcount management and tracking, utilizing information from ADP
• Supporting employees and managers on questions sent to ICM HR and Timecards inbox
• Special projects including M&A, process documentation, internal and external audits, etc.
• Support of annual trainings (e.g., anti-harassment) and compliance updates (e.g., labor law posters)
• Support the technical and functional aspects of annual or other cyclical processes occurring throughout the year (including Performance Management, Career Progression and Year-End Merit compensation review)
• Support the technical and functional aspects of any work location assignments, relocation processes using ADP
• Support the technical and functional aspects of HR information and data feeds in and out of ADP, including for benefits and 401k plans
• Troubleshoot ADP technical issues that are reported by our employees, finance and HR and work proactively to identify potential system issues in order to improve our processes and to allow for a greater efficiency
• Assist with designing, documenting, creating, and delivering end-user training on ADP modules and overall functionality
• Bachelor's degree in an area focused on data analytics, business intelligence, HR, or related field preferred
• Prior experience with ADP Workforce Now is required
• 5+ years' experience supporting HRIS functionality in a fast-paced environment (preferably in an agency environment)
• Reporting, planning and analytics experience required
• Ability to analyze, organize, and present complex data and information in easily consumable reports and other formats
• Excellent Excel skills (pivot tables, VLookup, reporting, charts & charts analysis)
• Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of data integrity, accuracy, and operational excellence
• Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy
• Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and the ability to manage private employee information
• Service orientation with a quick turnaround on email questions and requests
• Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
• Ability to prioritize and execute on key objectives
ICM Partners is one of world’s leading talent agencies, dedicated to the representation of artists, content creators, broadcasters, authors, journalists and artisans.