Media Relations Manager
Assisting the Media Relations Department with game-day operations
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Provide support to media on game days
• Assist with credential distribution
• Distribute press materials to local and national media
• Assist with credentialing process and press kit production as needed
• Assist in maintaining media work areas on game days
• Assist Media Relations Department with various requests
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork
• Superior interpersonal communication skills needed
• Must be highly organized and able to multitask and work within deadlines
• Attention to detail with solid organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to work all home games
• Ability to work flexible office hours, including days, nights, and weekends as needed
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
• The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
• The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
• The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk37pp-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.