Responsible for ecommerce site growth, customer service, maintenance, and reporting. Additionally, will be responsible for analysis of in arena and online sales and making recommendations to buying and operations team for planning purposes.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the eCommerce team to ensure revenue and sales are maximized and grown
• Provide excellent customer service and satisfaction, adherence to standard operating procedures, and high-efficiency completion of tasks
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver improved processes and enhance efficiency in the day-to-day fulfilment process. Teams including, but not limited to, retail warehouse & operations, digital marketing, creative design, etc.
• Update and maintain ecommerce website continuously
• Create ecommerce marketing plans and coordinate with internal marketing departments to activate and drive sales
• Create and enhance programs to expand the retail online presence including, but not limited to dropship program, inventory management, pricing, sales items, and promotional campaigns
• Responsible for updating, reviewing, and validating output for daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports
• Generate and maintain item sales reports and analysis for all locations, both in arena and online, to be shared with leadership
• Responsible for updating monthly/weekly product mix reports by location, analyze data, and communicate findings to implement plans to drive sales
• Update monthly promotional item recaps and make recommendation on action to take to drive profitability and margin
• Provide reports, analysis and participate in special projects as requested
• Maintain game by game sales and staffing comparisons to be delivered to leadership
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork
• Other duties as assigned
• 2 or more years in retail analytics
• 2 or more years with Retail Pro and Shopify experience BS/BA degree preferred
• Strong analytical skills with Excel spreadsheet application
• Must have ability and willingness to work long days, evenings, and weekends
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Good interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear.
• The vision requirement includes close vision and ability to adjust focus.
• Nature of position requires physical mobility and the ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
• Must have ability to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpp389-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.