Guest Services - 713 Music Halls
Maintain organization of all graphic design and proposal development tasks for the department, as well as executing a variety of department projects and tasks.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Create and develop outside sales proposals and recap decks, using PhotoShop, Illustrator and PowerPoint to visualize a partnership that reflects the goals and values of both the Rockets and the prospect/client
• Work closely with the sales team to brainstorm and concept proposals/assets that align with the client's and/or prospect's goals, building cohesive packages that create value for the partner
• Create proposals that can be effectively and efficiently translated then presented to potential clients in China, tracking relevant data for Tencent, CCTV5 and Weibo
• Assist with overall creation of partnership recaps, compiling photos and relevant data throughout the season and building graphics that convey the efficacy of our partnerships
• Track and update sponsorship asset valuations, television ratings, social followers, radio listeners, impression numbers, Scarborough/internal data and any other relevant figures that illustrate the reach and power of the Houston Rockets brand
• Manage department photo library for mock-ups, client usage and partner recaps that accounts for team and partner turnover, hiring and managing photographers throughout the season to ensure consistent, quality content
• Department liaison to Graphics, working on a daily basis to acquire updated creative and approved photos for department and client usage
• Department liaison to Strategy, specifically working with the team to aggregate relevant and impactful data from the post-game surveys, communicating daily with sales and activation representatives to ensure the clients' needs are met
• Create official department communications, including invitations, letters and graphics
• Co-lead for Partner Handbook, which will be sent out to all partners beginning in the 2021 offseason and then updated on a yearly basis
• Build signage for partners, including TV Visible LED, LED Panels, Fixed Fascia, TV Backdrops, L-Bars and Fixed Concourse Signage
• Assist with on- and off-site client events, such as Player/Legend Appearances
• Manage department presentation technology, setting up A/V equipment for sales pitches and recaps in meeting areas throughout the building
• Photograph games and events as needed
• Excellent computer skills to include a high proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer scheduling programs.
• Prior experience with ticketing system, a plus.
• Prior experience in event planning or event management, a plus.
• Must be able to multi-task with great attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication with pleasant phone etiquette.
• Must be extremely flexible with the ability to handle fast paced environment with short deadlines.
• Must be available to work extended hours and game nights.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
• The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
• The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
• The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1bq3-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.