- Full Time
Hearst Television's Ad Operations has a unique opening for a Station Specialist. The Ad Operations Hub supports Hearst Television's 32 stations across the U.S. The Station Specialist will provide support to Hearst's stations by processing orders, preparing daily logs, and completing general ad operations duties for assigned stations. This position provides support and solutions to station sales team members and station sales management members in assigned markets.
• Prepare and maintain on-air logs through careful management of commercial inventory
• Maintain/ Assign Commercial Instructions to ensure materials and instructions are received and processed on time.
• Maximization of both revenue and inventory for a group of stations
• Utilize innovative problem solving and decision-making skills to achieve station goals
• Printing and exporting of stations daily program logs.
• Assist in the implementation of HTV Best Practices and SOPs
• Organized and Detailed Oriented
• Ability to analyze large quantities of data and identify critical trends
• Strong Communications Skills
• Ability to work under pressure against deadlines
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Willingness to learn and take on all tasks assigned
• Team Player- will be working will all levels in the organization
• Must be computer literate and experienced with Microsoft Office
• Experience with WideOrbit system preferred, but not required. Will train the right candidate
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive Pay- commensurate with experience
• Extensive Training Program
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401k plan
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.